Target audience & Objectives
Target audience & purpose
InfoDermatology Education is designed to cater for the needs of global physicians and other HCPs with an interest in dermatology. The programme is designed for an audience of physicians and health care professionals who manage people with dermatology and venereology diseases.
The overall learning objectives that may occur as a result of this learning experience are as follows:
- Access to a selection of the most current information on basic and advanced concepts, mechanisms, theories and perspectives on some of the most important problems relating to dermatology
- Improve the technical, diagnostic and therapeutic knowledge (pharmaceutical and non-pharmaceutical) through exposure to research published by high-impact scientific journals in the field of dermatology care
- Improve the capacity to analyse and interpret the results of the most recent studies and determine how these results can be applied to routine professional practice
- Recognise the impact of a variety of diseases and disorders affecting patients and necessary considerations to be incorporated into planning dermatology care
- Summarise the evidence supporting current strategies for evaluation and management of patients with dermatology diseases
- Enhance the ability to address and better solve the significant unmet patient needs by applying the most recent findings and best practices published on patient experience
- Recognise the clinical manifestations of dermatologic disorders and describe current options for diagnosis and management through various innovative technologies, devices and therapies, including the efficacy, doses and interactions of individual drugs
- Appraise medical guidelines/protocols and evidence on prevention, diagnosis and treatment of complications, currently in use by the scientific community
- Obtain current, evidence-based recommendations for the diagnosis, management and prevention of dermatology diseases
- Follow the most recent developments in related specialties.